CU faculty and staff now have access to LinkedIn Learning, a free, on-demand learning solution. LinkedIn Learning offers a large number of resources to help employees succeed in their careers, expand their knowledge, build a professional network, and receive professional certifications.
LinkedIn Learning provides the following:
- Unlimited access to more than 13,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations based on employees’ experience.
- Information from expert instructors and industry leaders.
- Convenient learning that can be accessed from any desktop or mobile device.
- Innovative resources such as quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows that reinforce learning.
Activate your account
During the activation process, you will be prompted to connect your personal LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account. Make sure you have your LinkedIn username and password ready to connect your account. While it is not required to connect to LinkedIn, it is highly recommended for a more personalized learning experience.
Start exploring courses today. For an overview, watch How to Use LinkedIn Learning.
Access LinkedIn Learning:
- Log into my.cu.edu
- Select Training from the drop-down menu
- Select the LinkedIn Learning tile
- Begin learning